Love, Sex & Relationships Seminar
A fun, lighthearted evening! This 2-hour seminar is full of information to takeaway, we’ll be sharing our own personal stories, introducing you to The Treatment Hub and YOUphoria, plus entertainment from the incredible Jan Jack of the Basingstoke Laughter House.
From 7.30pm - various dates available:
- Thursday 17 October 2019
- Thursday 21 November 2019
NHC Open Days
Our open days are an opportunity for you to come and have a look at the clinic from the inside. We will showcase the therapies and treatments available and you can meet the team.
You can drop in and have a look around, ask us questions or for more in-depth enquiries you can book a FREE 15 minute consultation with one of our practitioners.
Join us for tea, a slice of cake and takeaway a goodie bag!
- Saturday 21 September 2019 - 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 19 October 2019 - 2pm to 6pm
Saturday Sex Ed - There is more to it than you think!
Join us for 2-hours of Sex Education, on regular Saturday mornings from October 2019. Each month we will be offering sessions where you will learn more about a sex and/or relationship topic - from anatomy to taboos, we offer something that will appeal to everyone.
10.30am to 12.30pm at the North Hampshire Clinic:
- 12 October - Sexuality; Who are you?
- 19 October - Desire
- 26 October - Female Anatomy and Arousal
- 2 November - Male Anatomy and Arousal
- 9 November - Communication; Sex Talk
- 16 November - Creating Intimacy and Foreplay
- 23 November - Let's Play
- 30 November - The Climax
A 6-week sex education and personal growth course designed for women only. With topics covering sex and relationships, their body, love and arousal, together with the opportunity to ask questions, share stories and hear form others. The principle of the course is to build a trusting network, become comfortable talking about sex and asking the questions you might feel otherwise embarrassed to do so.
More detail about content will be coming very soon, in the meantime, save the dates:
- Every Tuesday for 6 weeks 17 September to 22 October - 10.30am to 1.00pm
- Every Wednesday for 6 weeks 18 September to 23 October - 7.00pm to 9.30pm